DOWNLOADS REMOVED LOZ 25th CD | MP3 & FLAC Downloads

As many of you know, last year (2011) was The Legend of Zelda franchise's 25th Anniversary. Skyward Sword came out that same year, and Nintendo was nice enough to include a CD in it for anyone who picked up the game soon enough. Luckily for me, I got Skyward Sword for Christmas (actually my brother did, but we share it), and inside was the CD. In late December last year, I uploaded the Legend of Zelda 25th Anniversary CD Soundtrack to this site, although I had no idea how to properly rip a CD or anything, so the Bit-Rate was all screwed up and it just wasn't right. So this post was made to fix that! I have re-uploaded the Legend of Zelda 25th Anniversary CD in 2 different formats. The MP3 version has all tracks in 320 kbps, while the FLAC (lossless) versions are completely uneditted in highest quality directly off of the CD (and I actually ripped it correctly this time). Anyways, here are the downloads. I hope you enjoy them!

DOWNLOADS REMOVED

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for Commenting:
- Please stay on topic; NO SPAM
- Respect other's opinions/ideas
- Do not advertise
- No hate/racist/sexual/or other hurtful language